We're Here to Help
JFS SV provides individual and family counseling for parents and their children. JFSSV also provides emergency intervention services to children, adults, and families during times of crisis or transition.
- Guidance and support services to help you and your family face child-rearing challenges
- Individual counseling services in a supportive, respectful and confidential environment
- Crisis counseling and assistance during times of transition
- Assistance during times of transition (relocation, career, relationships, empty-nest)
For more information, please contact:
New Monthly Support Group for
People with Mental Illness and their Loved Ones
YOU ARE NOT ALONE...in your need for support, education, and advocacy opportunities for those who have serious mental illness.
Join Us for this Monthly Support Group co-sponsored with NAMI beginning January 12, 2015, on 2nd Monday of each month from 7:00 to 8:30pm.
Your attendance at this support group strengthens each of us as we try to support those who are mentally ill, along with their friends and family by:
- Keeping ourselves healthy
- Effectively using the medical, legal, and government systems
- Learning about brain disorders (serious mental illnesses)
- Helping others by sharing our valuable knowledge and experience
408-357-7456 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What Do You Think?
Please help Jewish Family services determine what counseling services, groups and workshops you'd like to see offered. Click here for the survey. Please complete and return to:
Jodi Capitola-Duran MSW
Director of Social Services